My Photo
Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My name is Samantha and I am a 22 year old college first year senior at UNCG trying to figure out life as I type this. I am very involved in activism for LGBT rights, women's rights, human rights in general. I enjoy intellectual and political discussion, movies, music, reading, meeting new people, writing poetry and newspaper articles, and the lifelong acquistion of knowledge in and outside the classroom.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pens of pleasure and pain

Another blog here, this might or might not be my last one, it is addicting I swear. Anyway, I decided to have a blog specifically for my writings, which include poetry, newspaper articles, letters to the editor and any other writings I feel link posting. So I will have old poems and newspaper articles and letters to the editor, resurface before anything. In time, I will learn how to make my own website to do this sort of thing, but it is always good to reflect anyway, on back writings and see where you have come grammatically and emotionally. Life is full of ups and downs and pleasures and pains and writing is supposed to document those moments in life, no matter what shape, style, or form it may take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home