My Photo
Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My name is Samantha and I am a 22 year old college first year senior at UNCG trying to figure out life as I type this. I am very involved in activism for LGBT rights, women's rights, human rights in general. I enjoy intellectual and political discussion, movies, music, reading, meeting new people, writing poetry and newspaper articles, and the lifelong acquistion of knowledge in and outside the classroom.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Find them

What its to fill this need
For all I bleed, to complete me
What its to fill this void
The choice was never there
Through every particle, every hair
As I stare upon your lines
Wishing they were mine

Tease me with the time
Loving this, I will die
Find tears running through these wounds
You will know me soon

The masked, the few
That I have come to love you
That I have to dream of nothingness
My cause, my honor
To fill everything I wish was whole

Feigning fantasies for falsified pleasures
A lever on my heart
Can I start again
All of this, I ask when

The breeze blows across my skin
As I feel the same within
To each demand, each hand
To gravel along with the sand
I am not a woman, nor a man
I am not a lover or a fan

To have my own seeds
To plant once again
Send me a message
What God there may
Whatever I say, will be misconstrued
So find them for use
Find them for this life
In this time, this strife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home