My Photo
Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My name is Samantha and I am a 22 year old college first year senior at UNCG trying to figure out life as I type this. I am very involved in activism for LGBT rights, women's rights, human rights in general. I enjoy intellectual and political discussion, movies, music, reading, meeting new people, writing poetry and newspaper articles, and the lifelong acquistion of knowledge in and outside the classroom.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Potential Love

I thought that this could be all avoided
That I would be able to suppress-
all these feelings
No, I can't ruin another relationship, situation
No, I can't let my heart control my head

Your charm draws me in
I descend into fascination
Possible infuatuation, as I sit next to you
Your hold is caressing my soul
A tole on my dreams, as I see with new eyes

Wishing, this will come to furition
I hope that you will gave me a chance
And see the possibilites
No I can't ruin another opporunity, relationship
No, I can't let my heart control my head

An aura about you draws me in
Dear Lord, this is no sin
This kind of potential love
I can't help myself, no this can't happen again
But I can't deny her
And my heart will just have to rule my head

I will lose all sense
I will curse all that negates this passion
I will untie my boundaries, for her
For this potential, wanting, needing love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home