My Photo
Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My name is Samantha and I am a 22 year old college first year senior at UNCG trying to figure out life as I type this. I am very involved in activism for LGBT rights, women's rights, human rights in general. I enjoy intellectual and political discussion, movies, music, reading, meeting new people, writing poetry and newspaper articles, and the lifelong acquistion of knowledge in and outside the classroom.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Became the one within

Tiny and tacit
Can you feel it appear
Steering the tracks I drove along
The feelings that were once forgone

Prolonged and insane
How can I refrain from a taste
Tearing the pieces I wrote upon
The thoughts that were in bits

Choppy it came a long
Can you see it emerge
Affecting the terror that raged within
Boiling the exterior, your interior

Fearful and tangled
It broke with the signal
Lapping up the tears that tore before
In a lessened state, none other was

Dismantled and enchanted
Tainted with old wounds
Only the few could mend
Walked in intimidation

Rejection was not the curse
Sensuality purred with delight
In sight, the temptation drove me wild
Truths broke the shield

Silent among the trees
In the midst of your breeze
Griped the life that tried many times
Lies had denied you to me

And the words spoken
Not just the token of a world
The familiar girl, that saved me once again
Who became the peace within

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home