My Photo
Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

My name is Samantha and I am a 22 year old college first year senior at UNCG trying to figure out life as I type this. I am very involved in activism for LGBT rights, women's rights, human rights in general. I enjoy intellectual and political discussion, movies, music, reading, meeting new people, writing poetry and newspaper articles, and the lifelong acquistion of knowledge in and outside the classroom.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Again

Here I am once again
Wishing for your hand
Hoping I'd land safely
I was warned to brace myself
But I jumped too soon with you

Here we are once again
Seeing you in a different light
Under the covers of our eyes
And in that moment
I was grateful to be alive

Here you are once again
Surveying the area
Daring to hold back
For everything you lack
You asked how, but never when

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home